Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Boo at the Zoo

It has taken me longer than I thought to complete this piece.  If you have read/followed my blog you will know that altered art is where my focus has been.  However, I am a scrapbooker at heart, and love to put layouts together.
This challenge was a scrapbook page with a twist;  create a layout from a piece of paper with nine individual blocks, each block being a mini layout.  The layouts could be individually themed or a central theme.
I chose a central theme and then created my layouts from there.  The cuts were all done with my Cricut and altered to fit the theme.  I'd like to tell you who the children in the photos belong to, but I cannot.  The photos were randomly chosen from several I have taken over the past several years as a volunteer for our local "Boo at the Zoo" event.
Thanks for taking a look at this challenge, and follow along as I learn a few new things and share my interpretation of them here as part of the CROPPED event being held this weekend.
Please forgive the poor lighting.  I completed this layout this evening and wanted to get it posted to share.
Until my next adventure....remember to.......have fun!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment