Sunday, September 23, 2012

Challenge Five

This will be my second post for today, but I really wanted to be able to enter today's challenge before the deadline.
This was a fun quick and easy challenge.  We were asked to create a page or card using only paper and adhesive.
Unlike yesterday, I didn't try to over think what I was doing.  I decided on the theme and shuffled paper until I found what I was looking for.
I used black card stock from my stash, the Halloween paper is from one of the many great papers in our goodie boxes, and the accent papers are from my stash.  I cut apart one of the papers from the goodie box to use as a statement.  I then backed it with the green, added the bottom border, and cut out the ghost from papers in my stash.  A bit of glue and Voila' a card is born.
I also have positive news to report - I was a lucky winner yesterday, of some glue and spray.  I can hardly wait to try this as I've heard lots of good things about the product.  Thanks to Megan Elizabeth, her team and the Cropped event.  This has been fun.
I'll be back tomorrow to see how many of you guessed the correct number of circles on my circle project from Challenge Four.
Until then remember to.......have fun

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning. This is a cute Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you have been busy....all of your creations look AWESOME!!!! I know you're enjoying creating again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete