Monday, September 24, 2012

Circles

Yesterday I posted a layout that required I use at least 7 circles.  I also asked you to see if you could find the total number of circles in the layout.
The circles had to be complete and could be located anywhere on the layout.
Today, I promised to give you the total number of circles.  So........here is the total 27.
There are circles on the page, the brads are also circles, there are circles in the matting and even in the photos.  The photo with the glasses and strawberries has several circles and the photo with the hat has one or two as well.
This was a fun page to create and something that forced me to think outside the box for inspiration.
Hope you had fun looking.
Until my next post remember to............have fun!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment