Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 8 Steampunk!!!

Now this was a fun tag to create.  I love the steampunk look and the feel.  I did change a few things, but not much.  I really can't tell you how  much fun these are to create.  It took me less than 2 hours to create mine tonight.  I did discover that grungeboard is not my friend when it comes to cutting.  Can you say hand cramps????? Maybe I need to sharpen my scissors. 
Although I followed t!m's tag closely tonight, I think his idea for a gear wreath could be fun on a card as well as on this tag.  I have been dying for an excuse to use my steampunk stamps for a while now so this was a great way to show just how versatile they are.  Enough with the chit chat....on to the tag.....
I hope you'll take time to at least try some of the techniques t!m shows on his blog each day.  Even if you don't make a tag, try the technique...you nefer know....you might just.....have fun!

Until tomorrow,
Dawn

6 comments:

  1. Another awesome work of ART...watch out Tim!
    Diann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Dawn! I love it. Someday I will get to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, I am not one for Steampunk, nor does it make any sense to me, but this looks awesome!!! I am glad you are enjoying the 12 tags! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, Dawn. I like your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete