Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I can't believe it

I can hardly believe it's day seven already.  This is one of the prettiest tags I've seen so far.  I really like the soft vintage look and this tag hit it on the mark. 
Once again I found myself improvising, but I'm finding improvising easier as I've learned to look at
my supplies in a much different light. 
Having worked with Kraft glassine before, I knew we were in for a fun tag when I saw the list of supplies.  The techniques in this tag are easily adaptable for many types of projects, even cards.


 This is my version of tag #7
Too tired tonight to make more than one, and will need to start tomorrows tag by cleaning my workspace (and no I won't post a picture of it right now) and then on to the tag.
Until tomorrow.......
Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Love your pearls and their placement!!! Your glassine leaves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you are right...the lovely bird is Diann. Love the tag.

    ReplyDelete